Based in Bogotá - Colombia
October 5, 2010
Press / Business contact:
CRA 14A 127B 86 APTO 102
Bogotá - Colombia
+(57) 312 303 2280
Glitchy Pixel is a game development group, Our names are Italo Capasso and Diana Pacheco and we are located both in Bogotá - Colombia. We love to make video games and also interactive projects (^_^)b. We usually do lots of stuff, involving all kinds of crazy ideas that Diana has. This is in fact a strong (and scary) plunge into actually making Glitchy Pixel a reality. We hope you like the games we make in the future! We do have some stuff here, but please check out our website as well. We have more free and GameJam games there (n_n).
We started at the last quarter of 2009 approximately. Diana Pacheco and Italo Capasso started creating games in their spare time, whenever they could. Their first one, Displaced, was a student project of Italo, with some student partners an Diana Pacheco, finished the game their first shared game. Its been four years now, and we have made several games avaliable for free in PC. Slowly but surely, Glitchy Pixel has been training in game development on their own by participating in jams and contests. Getting better with each new project. We are going to take the world by storm someday! \(^o^)/
Trailer of Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror - 21 October 2014 launch YouTube
Trailer of Poltergeist: 16 bit horror - for the Square Enix Latin American Game Contest 2012 YouTube
Trailer of Best Friends Fighter - Third place in CGDC #9 by JayIsGames YouTube
Wow! What an old and ugly game! This was pre-Glitchy Pixel. But started everything ^_^ YouTube
There are far more images available for Glitchy Pixel, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner in the Square Enix Latin America Game Contest 2012." - Latin America, 1 December, 2012
- "Third place in the "Casual Game Design Competition #9", by JayIsGames." - Jayisgames Website, 7 December, 2010
- "Time Travel Knight is foremost a game of discovery, and there are some really fun surprises along the way."
- Nathan Grayson, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Poltergeist: 16 bit horror is a great little game, and a pleasant surprise as it's something I actually haven't seen before."
- Adam Field, Android-games.com (this was a review that happenend at the time of the SQEX contest)
- "Overall, though, the game is a pretty darn spiffy take on a tired old genre."
- Cassandra Khaw, JayIsGames
IndieDB Company Page
Here we are constantly updating our game "Poltergeist: Pixelated Horror" indiedb.com.
Game hosted in GameJolt
May of our small free games are hosted here in GameJolt gamejolt.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Diana Esperanza Pacheco
Artist, co-founder, freelancer
Italo F. Capasso B.
Programmer, co-founder, freelancer